Call for abstracts. AIESEP World Congress: Edinburgh, 2018.
AIESEP: Creating thriving and sustainable futures. Edinburgh, 2018
The call for abstracts is now open for the Association Internationale des Écoles Supérieures d’Éducation Physique (AIESEP) World Congress in Edinburgh, 25th-28th July 2018.
Please follow this link to submit an abstract. You will be required to create an account or login:- https://aiesep2018.exordo.com/
Abstract submissions are welcomed between 4 September, 2017 and 24th November, 2017, with proposals being submitted according to the four conference sub-themes. These are:
- Physical education, policy engagement and economic liberalism
- Empowering practitioners and supporting professional learning
- Transformative learning and teaching in physical education
- Innovative perspectives on physical education, physical activity, health and wellbeing and sport
For further information on the AIESEP World Congress in Edinburgh, to keep up to date, or if you wish to contact us, please visit the website:- http://aiesep2018.efconference.co.uk/
We are also delighted to announce our four keynote speakers for AIESEP 2018 in Edinburgh.
They are :
- Prof. Mikael Quennerstedt from Orebro University in Sweden.
- Prof. Meg Maguire from Kings College London.
- Dr. Laura Azzarito from Teachers College University of Columbia, USA.
- Prof. Mustafa Levent Ince from the Middle East Technical University in Turkey.
In honor of AIESEP’s former President, José Maria Cagigal, and his many achievements in his life, his profession and in AIESEP, Prof. Mikael Quennerstedt will deliver the Cagigal Scholar Lecture.