October 3, 2018
AIESEP 2019 Adelphi, NY is now accepting abstracts for the following presentation formats:
- oral paper presentation
- electronic poster presentation
- round table discussion
The deadline for submission is January 7, 2019.
For more information on submission guidelines and instructions, please visit the conference website at https://aiesep2019.adelphi.edu/call-for-papers/
About the 2019 International Conference
The 2019 AIESEP conference theme is Building Bridges for Physical Activity and Sport in order to inspire partnerships, connections and shared opportunities for physical education and lifelong physical activity, play and sport through institutions of higher education, schools and communities.
The 2019 scientific program invites research, research applications, and theoretical presentations from multiple perspectives on physical education, sport pedagogy, physical activity and exercise for young children, youth and adults. We hope to share our knowledge and understanding, and to build relationships, foster international and inter-professional collaborations, and explore new perspectives for future endeavors.
The following sub themes will be explored through the 2019 conference:
- Physical Education and Physical Literacy
- Professional Preparation for Health and Physical Education, Sport, and Physical Activity.
- Physical Activity and Public Health
- Social-Emotional Learning through Physical Activity and Sport
- Youth and Community Development
- Maximal Individual and Team Performance
Click here to access AIESEP 2019 International Conference website.