Organizer: Department of Physical Activity Sciences, Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières, Canada.
Chairperson: J. Dessureault.
Theme: Physical education and coaching: Present state and outlook for the future.
- Analysis and optimatization of the teaching-coaching process;
- Learner characteristics and their behavior in learning situations;
- Learning conditions and behavior acquisition;
- Teacher and coach preparation and in-service training;
- Curriculum theories and their applications for physical education and coaching;
- Field research in physical education and coaching;
- Enlarging the fields of professional practice in physical activity.
Publications: Lirrette M., Paré C., Dessureault J. & Piéron M. (Eds.). «Physical Education and Coaching. Present state and outlook for the future». «Intervention en éducation physique et en entraînement. Bilan et perspectives». Sillery, Québec: Presses Univ. du Québec, 1990, 280 pp.