Date: June 8-11, 2016
Host Partner: University of Wyoming
Location: Laramie, Wyoming, USA
Theme: Blazing new trails: Future directions for sport pedagogy and physical activity
– Thee role of physical education in the promotion of physical activity in the public health agenda.
– Professional development for the enhancement of teacher and coach knowledge and practice.
– Social responsibility and culturally responsive practices in physical education, sport, and physical activity.
– Pedagogical practices in physical education and sport.
– Policy and curriculum innovation in physical education, sport, and health promotion.
– Abstract submission deadline: 16th January 2016
– Notification of acceptance: 1st March 2016
– Early bird registration/accommodation deadline: 15th April 2016
– Late registration/accommodation deadline: 30th May 2016