AIESEP 2021 is GOING VIRTUAL!
Both LIVE and On-Demand sessions:
Posters, oral session, thematic discussion rooms, and symposia
- Honouring Indigenous ways of knowing in research and practice
- Equity, diversity and inclusion: impacting practice through ethical research
- Engaging stakeholders (e.g. practitioners, students, administrators, parents, curriculum developers) in exploring the relationship between quality research and quality practice in physical education and sport pedagogy.
- Practitioner preparation/ professional development/teachers preparation in PESP (pre-service & in-service)
- Teaching and learning in contemporary times: implications of the current teaching and learning environment and state of physical education and sport pedagogy today.
Go here for more information: https://sites.google.com/ualberta.ca/aiesep2021/home
Call for abstracts is open!!
Please visit the abstract submission website to sign up and submit your abstract for review.
Abstract submissions will close February 15th, 2021 with notification of acceptance in March 2021.