Date: July 08-11, 2015
Host Partner: Universidad Europea de Madrid
Location: Madrid, Spain
Theme: Moving up physical education and sports participation on the public health agenda: It is not too late to act
– Integrating physical education, sports and active leisure on the public health agenda. Providing evidence and promoting best practices.
– Formal and non-formal education, strategies and policy development in physical education and sport and sport promotion.
– Best practices for education, training and development of physical education graduates, teachers, sport coaches, and active leisure animators.
– Emerging practices for motor skills development and performance in school and higher education settings.
– Social responsibility, sustainability and values development through physical education, sport, and active leisure.