Organizer: Department of Physical Activity Sciences,Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières, Canada.
Chairperson: C. Paré.
Theme: The training of teachers in reflexive practice of physical education.
- Teaching and reflective pedagogical practice;
- Training in reflective practice: from teacher initial training to continuous professional education;
- In-coming physical education students’ presocialization and preconceptions;
- Pre-service programs leading to the development of reflective practice;
- Pedagogical strategies suitable for developing reflective practice;
- Induction of reflective teachers to professional practice;
- Institutional contexts favourable to the support of reflective practice;
- Pedagogical strategies supporting physical education teachers’ reflective practice.
Publications: Paré C. (Ed.). «Better Teaching in Physical Education? Think about it!» Trois-Rivières: UQTR, 1995, 332 pp. «Mieux enseigner l’éducation physique? Pensez-y». Trois-Rivières: UQTR, 1995, 374 pp.